Thursday, February 18, 2010

Welcome Back, Eric!

Per Dylan Hernandez's twitter, Eric Gagne is back.

He won't be quite "Game Over," but I will admit to having a soft spot for the guy. Those years when he blew out the competition was magical. Welcome home Eric!!!

In celebration I'm gonna go home tonight, pull out some of my favorite Gagne cards, scan them and post them tomorrow, yhea!
Hat Tip: Memories of Kevin Malone:

UPDATE:

I'm sure you all remember this classic shirt. I think I'm going to have to search my closet and wear it under my work clothes tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I also am going to pull and post some Gagne card. I tried on my Gagne shirt and it msut have shrunk cause it fits me small! Ha Ha! I guess I could loose a few pounds.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...