Saturday, August 27, 2011

Another Contest: Sgt. Peppers CD Random Drawing

I though we would do this one again. This time, you can win the above Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band CD

All you have to do to win is make a comment to this post to put yourself into a lottery. Please, just one entry per person for commenting. A winner will be selected through the handy Random.org site and posted on Tuesday, 30th, by 7PM PST. (I'll go through 3 randomizations to get the winner.) Also, be sure to provide some means for me to get in contact with you if you win.

So get cracking! Write a comment, enter the drawing and maybe win a CD. WooHoo!

Oh, and if you want to pimp this on your own blog, through twitter or some other means please do. I'll give a second entry for spreading the word- be sure to let me know you did this in a comment, as well.

9 comments:

  1. I want this. My mom has it on vinyl, and I would love to present the CD to her.

    Hey Ernest will you be at any of the games honoring the Beatles? I'll be there Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great album! I have the vinyl but haven't yet got the CD version. I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a contest where I don't have to be intelimegent. Thankx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're such a lovely audience,
    We'd love to take you home with us.
    We'd love to take you home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. entrants is now closed.

    A quick note. TruetotheBlue had mistakenly posted on the wrong thread, so being the nice guy that I am, I included him in this drawing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...